Non-painters are also most welcome as the national park setting is perfect for nature walks, independent sightseeing with a hire car or simply lazing by the pool with a good book.
- 10 Day Botanical Painting Holiday in Umbria, Italy
- May 29-June 8, 2013
- 1,380 Euros per painter sharing, 980 Euros per non painter sharing, 150 Euros single room supplement.
- Includes 10 nights in a family owned ‘agriturismo’ hotel, all meals, wine with evening meal, daily tuition, 24hr access to the studio and a full day excursion to Fabriano. Paint local flora (even native orchids) or vibrant veggies with guidance. Or for those who would like more specific drawing and watercolor technique instruction choose one of Elaines mini-projects with full color handouts (ideal for less experienced). Elaine is on hand to demonstrate and assist.
- The hotel is situated in breathtaking countryside and is noted for its hospitality and good food. You can paint as much or as little as you wish.
- Download the pdf brochure 10 Day Botanical Painting Holiday in Umbria, Italy.
- More information and booking: http://www.ilcollaccio.com/index_eng.html